Nandro-Phenyl by Sterling Knight
Effective substance: boldenone undecylenate (equipoise)
NPP is a relatively fresh product, and is believed to be among the few actively commercialised steroids that was created within the past ten years.
NPP means the chemical name: “nandrolone phenyl-propionate .” It’s frequently believed as the “brother” of Nandrolone Decanoate , and this is since they are both really similar in molecular construction, with the exclusion of another esters bonded to the molecule. (phenyl-prop v.s. deconate.)
Moreover, the compounds half-life is approximately 72 hrs, and as a result, there's frequently debate regarding the timing of NPP injection protocol.
Profits of NPP compared to Nandrolone Decanoate:
- Small to no water retention
- Instant lubrication of joints, and pain-relief to injection places.
- Fast working
- Compound clears system only a few days after secession of role; and doesn't leave you awful shut down for prolonged periods of time like nandrolone decanoate.
- Faster recovery of the HPTA after cycle
Downfalls of NPP equated to Nandrolone Decanoate:
- Frequently a need for more regular shots
- Sometimes painful shots
Learn more about NPP HERE!
Manufacturer: Sterling Knight
Your price: 75.00 USDBuy