Cutting/Lean mass cycle no. 1

click for zoom – product code: CYCLE03 Cutting/Lean mass cycle no. 1

1-12 WEEKS Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/Week
1-12 WEEKS Masteron Enanthate 400mg/Week
1-4 WEEKS Winstrol 60mg/Week
PCT
Week 13 nothing
Week 14 Nothing
Week 15 (100mg Clomid every day+ 40mg Nolvadex every day)
Week 16 (70mg Clomid every day+ 40mg Nolvadex every day)
Week 17 (50mg Clomid every day+ 20mg Nolvadex every day)
Week 18 (35mg Clomid every day+ 20mg Nolvadex every day)

Cheat day once every 10-14 days. Run a very slight approximate 300 calorie deficet. Cycle with very few sides. Winstrol is used as a kickstart. The first few weeks are hard but after 2-3 weeks you start seeing the transformation it gets easier and easier.
The substance is 10% and the other 90% is hard work and diet. Lift heavy boys!


3x Testosterone Enanthate, Genesis, 250mg/ml (10ml)
5x Drostanolone Injection, Genesis 100mg/ml (10ml)
1x Stanozolol Tablets, Genesis, 10mg/tab (100tabs)
1x Clomid, Genesis
1x Nolvadex, Genesis

Manufacturer: Genesis

Regular price: $960 / pc
Your price: $800.00 / pc

Enter quantity: pc

buy BUY