Kick in time
When do I start to feel Steroids?
How fast can I see results with anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS)? And which one is most potent of them? Are the most common questions asked. Such queries are logical as many starts taking steroids when they feel that there are moving no-where even after months of pumping iron. Thought of taking steroids comes only when a person thinks that he (or even she) has reached the ceiling.
Nowadays, there is the vast choice of anabolic steroids, and not all are created equally. Some of the steroids used by athletes were even designed for veterinary use. To begin with, injectable steroids are generally regarded as safer and more effective, when compared to tablet forms. Most of the steroids would start working in days. However, one would feel the result after about 4 weeks. Most would see the big difference within 8 weeks of use.
How much difference you would see in 8 weeks would depend on too many things. It would depend on genetics, dietary measures/nutrition, use of supplements, training intensity. One cannot expect to gain results without any hard work or by not consuming enough of nutrients. Steroids are stimulators of muscle growth, that would only work if a person is doing exercise, and consuming enough nutrients. Else gains could be more due to water retention.
So the answer to the first part of the question is that almost all of the steroids would have peak effect (kick in time) in days, though real results may become visible only in some weeks.
However, not all anabolic steroids are created equal. Some are more powerful and better for mass gain, strength gain, while others are better at burning fat. That is why Anavar is often called female steroid, as it is regarded as a mild steroid. On the other hand, Trenbolone is considered to be among the most potent of steroids.
So are you looking for most potent steroids for strength and mass gain? Some of the potent (and less potent) steroids are:
- Trenbolone sold as pellets for veterinary use. Athletes generally mix it with DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) and water and apply on skin, with the effect lasting for a couple of days. Few may take inject it, though it is not recommended.
- Anadrol (Oxymetholone) regarded as the most potent oral steroid in the history. Therefore, no surprise that some call it “A-bomb.” Gains with it are excellent during the first 3 weeks. However, many people stop gaining weight with it after prolonged use. Thus it is not good in the ability to maintain gains.
- Anavar- oral steroid, as already mentioned that some call it female steroid as it works slowly. However, this does not mean it has no place in muscle gain. Anavar may be slow to act, but it is excellent in its ability to keep gains.
- Deca-Durabolin- another oral steroid with that gives moderate muscle gains. However, it is quite good at maintaining the gains.
- Dianabol- quite like Anadrol, fit for fast gains that are visible in few weeks, but weak in maintaining gains.
- Testosterone (enanthate, propionate)- are injectable, means no need for daily dosing. Safe and good for quick bulking, but only moderate in maintaining the effects.
- Winstrol (Stanozolol) is among the safest of oral anabolic steroids, that is slow to act, give moderate results, but is excellent in maintaining the gains.
In conclusion, we can say that all of the steroids would start acting within days and produce visible results in a month, or max two in some cases. However, some are good for quick bulking (testosterone, Anadrol), while others are slow to act but are better at maintaining the gains (Anavar, Winstrol).
Experienced athletes would use these steroids cleverly and in combination. Thus they may take higher doses of testosterone as a safe and quick way for muscle gain, while they may switch on to Winstrol when they want to improve the shape and cuts.
Azolol 5 mg
Deca Durabolin (Organon, Pakistan)
Deca-Durabolin Holland (1ml)
Drostanolone injection (masteron)