How to perform steroid injections properly?
If you want to inject steroids, you need to make sure that you understand the right way of handling such a task. One thing to keep in mind before you inject steroids is to ensure that you have a very good hygiene and you are always clean. Also, you want to use sealed syringes each time. Using old syringes can lead to infections, so try to avoid that.
Where should you inject steroids?
It usually comes down to the muscle group you want to address. Each muscle group will require you to inject steroids in a particular place. Most of the time you will have to perform the injection either on the center of the muscle head, the upper outer edge or the inner heads, as you can see below:
- Bicep injections need to focus on the center of each head, same with triceps and deltoids
- Calves injections have to be in the center of the muscle or muscle head.
- Glutes injections have to target the upper outer edge of your muscle
- Lats and traps injections focus on the center of the muscle
- Pectoral injections target the upper, lower and middle area of your muscles
- Finally, quads injections are good both in the outer and inner heads.
The needle size has to be small or medium. Don’t opt for the larger needles. Instead, you want to make sure that you use a smaller needle. The idea is that you aren’t allowed to inject more than 2 ml in the same place. Basically, you have to be focused on precisions, and smaller needles work better in this regard.
- The first thing you want to do is to clean the injection site is properly selected and clean. You want to avoid any infections, so clean the injection site as fast as you can.
- Ge the new syringe from its package and put a needle to it. Ensure that the needle is tight, as you want to avoid any issues.
- If your steroid is in a vial, use a piece of cloth you just soaked in alcohol to wipe the top of that bottle.
- Then you have to remove the protective case from the needle, add that needle into the vial and then turn it upside down. Make sure that you fill your syringe with the necessary fluid amount. You can add a bit more than needed, in case there are any leaks.
- Before you insert the needle in your muscle, tap it with your finger. This way you can collect the air bubbles. That extra part of fluid can be added back into the vial.
- Perform the injection by pushing the fluid in your muscle.
- Use yet another cloth with a bit of alcohol to wipe the injection site. Doing this will help you stay away from any complications.
As you can see, it’s not that hard and complicated to perform a steroid injection. Sure, it can take a while until you get used to it, but once you do so, the outcome can be really good. One thing to note is that you should never touch anything with that needle. Don’t reuse needles and use alcohol-imbibed cloths to wipe your muscle at all times. Safety is a major concern here, as you want to stay away from any complications or infections!
Drostanolone injection (masteron)
Mix products injection