How to Increase Your Testosterone Levels Naturally?
Testosterone is an androgenic and anabolic hormone, which gives male characteristics to men. It is necessary for libido, sex drive, growth of muscles, for maintaining bone strength. It also helps in keeping an optimum number of blood cells; it is essential for psychological well-being, and much more.
Many athletes use anabolic steroids or analogs of testosterone to improve performance. However, they commonly ask if there is any other smarter and natural way of increasing testosterone levels. Natural methods may not be as good as anabolic steroids for gaining mass and strength. Nonetheless, they work, and they are safe. Here is our top pick of some of the tips and tricks to do it naturally.
Tips and Tricks
- Lose body weight to improve testosterone levels, important is to reduce the body fat content. High body fat content or obesity is related to lower testosterone, and on the other hand, low testosterone levels further increase obesity. Thus it is a vicious circle that can only be broken by burning extra body fat. Moderate obesity causes a reduction in levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), while marked obesity unequivocally lowers free testosterone levels. Studies show that high body fat is even associated with lower levels of FSH and LH due to hypothalamic-pituitary suppression, insulin resistance, and chronic inflammation.
- High intensity work out is another excellent way of boosting testosterone levels. High intensity means exercising faster and as hard as possible for short intervals, with short rest periods in between.
- Include more food items rich in zinc in your diet. Zinc is one of the few minerals shown to have a positive impact on testosterone profile. Meat, fish, dairy products, beans, are some of the good sources of zinc. You can also include supplements having zinc in your workout plan.
- Optimize vitamin D intake- it is a vitamin that is necessary for the production of steroid hormones in the body. Though vitamin D deficiency is not common these days as many food products are fortified with it. Nonetheless, athletes have a high need of vitamin D. One way to increase its levels is to have more of sunlight. However, during cold season it may not be possible to have enough of sunshine, in that case supplementing vitamin D is a good option.
- Cut down psychological stress- when we talk about stress, we mean chronic mental stress. Stress is known to increase the levels of a hormone called cortisol, which increases levels of blood glucose and promotes catabolism (breakdown of proteins). Cortisol reduces levels of testosterone while increasing insulin resistance Optimal insulin level are necessary for anabolic processes like muscle mass gain. Prayer, jogging, dancing, practicing yoga, tai-chi, are all good ways to reduce stress. Everyone has to find a method that works best for him or her.
- Reduce sugars and eat healthy fats- sugars promote insulin resistance and reduce testosterone. Fats are an excellent source of energy, and they are also required for producing hormones. Therefore, the secret is not in lowering fats consumption, rather improving the quality of consumed fats. Olive oil, fatty fish, nuts, avocados, some plant-based oils are suitable for health and testosterone levels.
Finally, have enough rest to reduce stress, help the body regenerate, and revive testosterone levels. Have at least seven hours of sleep to boost testosterone.
Danabol DS (NOT ON STOCK)
Mix products injection
Pregnyl 5000 (NOT ON STOCK)
Sustanon 250 (Pakistan) (1ml)